The Summoning (my Evaluation!)

Poster and Magazine

http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/021164850c

Friday 20 November 2009

About My Self!

i am a student at NMBEC currently studying media obviously. i have a great interest in media, i am also studying 2 other as levels which are Business studies and Sociology. i enjoy those very much aswel. I have a lot of hobbies some of which involve sports, i love basketball and i love reading and listening to music. I am also a very big horror fan so when we found out that the media project was going to be us creating horror teaser trailers we were all very excited especially me. I have seen many horror films. although i am a very big fan of horror movies i really did not know how we were going to come up with a story of our own, even though i had a lot of ideas of my own but i am a bit nervous at the fact that our story may not be scary! but i have faith and it will be very scary :D...

No comments:

Post a Comment